gathering cash Forum Index gathering cash
making money online

Gathering Cash 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Find U---Jade Jewelry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    gathering cash Forum Index -> Start a Free online business
View previous topic :: View next topic  
juliajade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:22 am    Post subject: Find U---Jade Jewelry Reply with quote

Jade Rings is real special and can fetch high prices, in particular when the item shows a high degree of translucency. Jade Necklace But it is necessary to be careful when buying jade and jewelry, bead, a Buddha, dragon and other since sometimes technical means are used to make a highly valued piece of out of a a poor quality jadeite. Jade Pendant To enhance some chemicals are injected, means finally it gets the desired look und value but it will fade away after about 3 years. Jade BangleThis is popular in China and also in Myanmar or Burma. A normal buyer who takes the jewelry form the store is not able to recognize it. If you intend to buy a great jade bangle or other jewelry over about $ 1000,- take a expert with you to be protected. Jade Jewelry Blue jade is found in Guatemalan and Honduran, already the Maya and Olmecs made blue jewelry.
jadejewelry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: jade jewelry's designer Reply with quote

Hi everyone! I'm Desiree, 28 years old, graduated in New York University, and happily married to a man who I will be glad to make a lot of babies with! (love you honey)
I used to be in marketing back in 2004, for 3 years, but it didn't really float my boat. Perhaps I was in the wrong company? Ah well, I now work as a fashion designer (yes a big leap in industry) and consultant for GoodOrient, which creates in house designed asian apparels that fuses eastern and western fashion together, and fusing modern into traditionals. A lot of the cheongsams (chinese long dresses) are designed by me. I pick the fabrics, I design the cuttings, I put in the finishing touch, and I try them on after they're done. That's basically my job, and I love it!

After work, I love reading the latest gossip magazines and blogs, catch some streaming movies, watch youtube, and occasionally indulge myself and some friends inside TGIFridays' cakes or icecream. On the weekend I shop, jog with hubby and our 2 golden retrievers BeeBee and BooBoo, and experiemnt new recipes!

I've been living in China for 3 years now, and the cultural impact on me have ups and downs. It's just so much to explore, and I'm tougher than I was, 3 years ago back in Canada! Still experiences culture shock here and then, but it wasn't as bad as when I first came here. I kinda love it here! Other than the pollution....

This is it! My life story, in like 4 paragraphs. Short and sweet, just like me, physically =) Oh hey I'm very proud of my designs and work, so make sure you check them out, and you can contact me via them or this profile, and we can network if I find you interesting enough,or if you want some advice on fashion, or whatever!

wanna know more about my life and my job, click here jade jewelry
Ciara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The jade jewelry is the plate form from there you can buy jewelry in various deign online. But I don't hesitate to say that these all are too costly to buy. Women are more conscious while they want to purchase them. They always keep in minds their prices.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    gathering cash Forum Index -> Start a Free online business All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: