gathering cash Forum Index gathering cash
making money online

Gathering Cash 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Modern art jewelry shines

View previous topic :: View next topic  
juliajade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Modern art jewelry shines Reply with quote

The exhibit, which runs through May 12, is entitled "Space-Light-Structure: The Jewelry of Margaret De Patta." Chinese Jade Necklace In 1929 De Patta, frustrated by the lack of creativity in traditional wedding rings, began studying basic jewelry design in San Francisco. Green Jade Necklace
Her quest for inspiration started with designs using basic metal sheets, creating an endless assortment of innovative shapes by beating, cutting, and sawing metal pieces. Green Jade Bracelet De Patta created a particularly dynamic and visually arresting composition by contrasting light and shadows, and offsetting straight lines against curves. Green Jade Bangle In her later years she worked with precious metals and gemstones like quartz, pearl and onyx, cutting the stones not for brilliance, but to highlight their unconventional beauty and "inclusions," which more traditional jewelers might consider flaws.
The exhibition features a large assortment of De Patta's work, including jewelry pieces and ceramics. Chinese Jade Bracelet All show a heavy influence of the Constructivists, featuring architectural forms along with simple lines, structure, and (sometimes) movable parts.
Jakoby78

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this year the sale will again showcase its traditional jewellery for wedding and festive occasions. Please let me know when it happens. Doing my wedding preparations and busy in getting best wedding favors cheap in rates but quite good in quality. One of my colleagues’ recommended me a really amazing authentic online store and going through it. Quite impressed with the collections it has on such a great discount. I loved it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    gathering cash Forum Index -> Save Money All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: